One month ago a physical education professional development conference was held in Lorca (Murcia - Spain), and there was just a main goal: change educational methodology in physed lessons according to new technologies new era. It was originally called "Jornada por un Cambio Metodológico en Edufis"
This event was magnificently conducted and organised by Miguel Franco (@MiguelFranco2), physical education teacher at IESO Pedanías Altas and blogger. Also is a member of FOROEFYD, a professional association of physed teachers, fitness-health professional and students located in Lorca. In addition to seek a better health and physed programs at schools this association has a sharing workspace regarding PE resources.
- To connect students, teachers and families is an essential aim to develop useful learning environments. New technologies have an important rol for that purpose.
- To change is going to be hard, it is an adjetive really attached to "change" definition.
- Teachers must neglect the fact that they are the only owners of knowledge.
- To collaborate is better than compete when a learning output is chased.
- To motivate students will be narrowly related to taking into account emotions in our lesssons.